Monday, September 20, 2010

still no internet

I did a google image search for "no internet" and this picture came up amongst the results. Why? I'm not sure. I guess there definitely isn't any internet in that picture.

So anyways, we still don't have any internet or cable at home, thanks Time Warner Cable. Ariel has continued to rage at them over the phone but still hasn't really gotten anywhere. Apparently the other day she finally reached a woman who told her it was "the end of the line", that there was nobody else at Time Warner that she could be transferred to.

There should be a way that I can post from my phone but I still can't figure it out, and even Craig the google king couldn't help me figure it out. They did send me something about an upgrade that might install flash player on my phone which would be awesome. That's going to be my project for work once I get through all the backed up posts that I have from over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment