Monday, September 20, 2010

roof of the met


Esha and I met Meghan and Suzannah on the roof of the Met on Friday afternoon for cocktails and witty banter. I also wanted to see the bamboo structure one last time before they take it down.

When Chelsea Clinton was getting married they kept showing a picture of her and her now husband amongst the bamboo and it made me feel super trendy that I had been here before as well. I'm just like a Clinton, except I get way less blow job action.
This was the ridiculously overpriced drink I got. It wasn't too terrible, it was some kind of bamboo tea business that would have actually been perfect had it not been for the generous helping of simple syrup. Otherwise it was nice, like spiked tea, which we all know I favor.

These pictures are funny because in some it looks like the most beautiful day ever and in others it looks like the end of times. This was actually the day after that freak tornado ravaged nyc so we were saying it was impressive that this crazy structure held together with nothing but rope was actually still there as well. It would have been cool to find a giant chunk of bamboo structure in your backyard.
It would be cool to have a backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment