Tuesday, September 21, 2010

thommy can you hear me?

Friday night Dan and I went out for a night on the town.  My phone was on low battery before I even met up with him so this was the only picture I managed to take before it died completely. 

I was getting my hair cut before I met Dan and got out early so I decided to go visit the always charming Garrett at the not always charming Phoenix while I waited.  I ended up striking up a conversation with Thommy (he really did spell his name like that, I saw when he entered it on the high score board of Erotic Photo Hunt) who I think was only using me as a life preserver to save him from the weirdo sitting on his other side.  Either way I appreciated the distraction while I waited for Dan.

Once Dan arrived we played a couple games of pool, all of which Thommy won, but only because of technicalities. 

We ended up at Eastern Bloc where I did NOT run in to Anderson Cooper sadly.  I feel like it's only fair for me to have lived here this long that I should get to run in to him once by now.  But I haven't.  I guess it's just as well, I probably would end up embarrassing myself like the time that Ariel and I saw Alan Cumming there. 

I feel like Dan and I had several zingers from the night that were supposed to make it on to the blog but I can't remember what they were.  We ended up getting trashed and going back to my apt to play wii.  I got motion sick and threw up before I passed out, then was of course up and ready to go by 7 the next morning while Dan slept on the couch with a pillow over his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment