Friday, September 10, 2010

maybe they should open an agency

I met my sister at the ASPCA today to look at some bunnies that she wants to adopt. Of course they keep the bunnies in the same room as the kitties so I spent the entire time walking from cage to cage having conversations with all the nice guys and ladies. They had these funny signs on the cages so you could get an idea of what kind of cat it was. I told the lady that my cat was a detective but she didn't quite get it.

The nicest though was the only kitty who's description was about how he was a loner. It said something about how it took him a lot of time to warm up to a person but once he does he is a great companion. While I was reading it he woke up from his nap, looked at me, and then came running over to the edge of his cage and reached his paws through the holes at me!!!!

How many cats can i adopt before i become the crazy cat lady at the end of the block?

No comments:

Post a Comment