Saturday, September 25, 2010

Candy Fingers


Note: these pictures are not affiliated with Candy Fingers on 2nd avenue, I just had to use the name because it grosses Laura out. 

These are actually ads that are in the downstairs lobby of the building I work in.  I remember the first day I showed up for the interview and I saw them and I had a moment of, "maybe I should go to this place instead"

I mean that just looks like good old fashioned fun.  I wonder how hard it is to learn how to do this.  Are these like appliques?  Or stencils?  They can't do these by hand do they?  And are they actually the girls names or are they press on?  

I really don't care how you slice it, I want a panda on my fingernails

how would you even function with that on your finger?!  i love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment