Friday, August 6, 2010

tayisha busay can you dig it


Ariel doing what Ariel does best. Tayisha Busay performed at Sugarland tonight, I had the honor of getting naked and sticking gitter on my body with elmers glue for the occasion.

They rocked it out as usual, turning a humdrum thursday night in to a head banging good time. I was pleased that they did all the crowd favorites, as well as some new stuff. Tonight's performance was hosted by a fabulous drag queen, and unexpectedly featured a throw down between her and some straight guys that lost their way and ended up in the bar. Other highlights from the night included a nice doggy that was at the bar for some reason, and a gogo boy who had a 12 year olds body and a 50 year olds face.

I'm still picking the glitter scabs off of my body as Ariel and I close out our night watching reruns of baywatch. Headed to the airport in a few hours, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment