Wednesday, September 22, 2010

some really nice photos


I was leaving for work, in a rush heading from my bedroom to the front door, when i was stopped in my tracks by these two handsome guys.  I like how it looks like the scene of a brutal murder, the det lifeless on the floor while weezie dominates him from above.

They were just so nice that I had to take a couple pictures, here's another good one

weezie was predictably a little more full of life than the det who remained like this for the entirety of the photo shoot.  I was actually able to snap a couple different photos of them and they stayed exactly where they were.

I decided I couldn't pass up this opportunity and ended up taking some close up photos of each of them that crack me up!  I guess weezie had been clawing at the chair and his claws were still hooked in to the fabric, making him look crazed and evil in all the photos.

like this one
or this one
and especially this one
i seriously cannot stop laughing at these photos.  omg i am actually laughing too hard to type hold on a moment.

he looks so crazy!!!!  he was just sitting there though, loving the attention.  I was even petting him and he was fine, I don't know why these photos portray him as the personification of pure evil.

and then there are the pictures of the detective.  The lazy lazy detective.  He was barely able to keep his eyes open for most of the shots

like this one
or he would just have them closed entirely because he was just so irritated with me taking his photo over and over
but i did finally manage to take one that really captures his spirit I think
that's the exact look i see every morning when i wake up.  Well the first thing I see when I wake up is his big butt right in my face, but then I usually pet him and he acts startled like he doesn't understand why I think I'm allowed to touch him and he looks over his shoulder and makes this exact face.

It's usually really hard to take pictures of either of those guys without them just turning in to scary dark blobs with a set of angry eyes, so it was fun that I got so many great ones from this photo shoot.  I seriously still can't stop laughing when I look through them, especially because I know that they were both so incredibly calm and relaxed the entire time I was taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment