Tuesday, January 22, 2013

take a long ride in the mercedes


Last week at Starbucks they accidentally made me two venti iced coffees so I thought I would have double the fun for my work day.  I put my second coffee in the back seat cup holder and totally forgot about it.  It wasn't until I was parking that I looked back and saw the empty spot where my coffee had once been.

I found the cup on the floor of my backseat, and some coffee residue on the carpet but otherwise was baffled by where my coffee had gone.  Apparently there are drains underneath the seats, and thank goodness for that.  It's those kinds of things that make it a Mercedes Benz.

Anyways, the point is, I ended up having to make an appointment to get the carpets shampooed in order to rid my car of the rancid smell of old soy milk.  The only available time they had was this morning, ironically the day before my judgement day.

So I got it all cleaned, top to bottom, inside and out, and now I can hopefully go the next six months without spilling anything, tearing anything, or otherwise getting in trouble.

To celebrate I made John take me on a pleasure cruise in it tonight.  One last time before it will only be able to be driven by me.

Not looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment