Sunday, October 16, 2011

Some of the nicest guys I've ever seen



Thank you Craig for sending this to me.  You can imagine how much it pleased me.

I would appreciate a translation from one of you francophiles, but even without knowing what they were talking about this video was A+.  It's just some nice guys hanging out and being friendly.

I really really want to do this.  I feel like that woman is clearly basing her life choices off Cameron Diaz' character in Charlie's Angels, and I am often mistaken for Cameron Diaz as well, so it would make sense that I could do this too.  She was laughing, she was having a good time, it didn't look too scary or hard.

Jonathan, I know what I want to do for my birthday this year!

1 comment:

  1. Translation:
    http://www.gadling.com/2011/05/01/what-not-to-do-on-your-safari/

    ReplyDelete