Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's almost that time



Bloomingdale's has had christmas decorations up for almost a month already but they still haven't started playing the music.  I know it's going to happen soon and I can't wait, because it means they will finally start playing some Mariah.

I pointed this out to Gala today and she was not amused.  Hopefully she will come around when the time comes.  I mean really, who can resist that song?  NOBODY.

Maybe with the changing of the clocks tonight will come the changing of the music at the mall.  I will be going to sleep with visions of sugarplums dancing in my head.  And by sugarplums I of course mean Mariah.

3 comments:

  1. ..."me and Mariah go back like babies and pacifiers"...shoot me now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha omg if they played that at work I would be SO HAPPY

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..then I hope it gets played :) however, I may begin to smoke again if I hear it more than once a day at work

    ReplyDelete