Thursday, July 19, 2012

the foolmobile


Let me preface all of this by saying that I seriously have not stopped smiling in the past three days since I first hatched my plan.

The last time Sarah and I worked together I got in before her.  When she arrived she said she parked next to me, then added, "I parked so close that you can't even get out of your car since you always park so obnoxiously far to the side of your spot".

As annoyed as I was I was also pleased that she was instigating such warfare with me.  You can imagine my disappointment when I got out to my car to find Sarah parked normally next to me.  I called her out on her lies but still decided she needed to be punished for even thinking that she could get away with pranking me.

So on my days off I started to put the wheels in motion for getting her back.  I spent the better part of my time off searching high and low for this:


I appreciate that the example they use on the packaging is somebody writing "I love you" on somebody else's car.  A far cry from my plans.

I seriously have not been so excited to go to work in a long time.  Then imagine my surprise when all the pieces fell in to place for me.  First, Sarah attempts to block me in for real this time, as seen above.  Unfortunately she is a grade-A fool and left her lights on.  I told her I would be kind enough to turn her lights off for her when I went on my break and, like a fool, she agreed and handed her keys over to me.

Muahahahaha.

Step one was moving her car to an undisclosed location where I could work on it in peace:


Save for the one security guard who kept passing by and giving me funny looks I had an uninterrupted hour of time to work on my masterpiece.  Sarah's car has a lot of nice window space to work with too.



And my personal favorite:


I wish I had a recording of Sarah's reaction when she saw her car but at least it will always be burned in my memory.  And I still haven't stopped laughing either.  The ear to ear grin on my face has yet to go away.  I woke up this morning to hateful messages from Sarah.  I called to talk to her and she said that people were taking her picture during her drive to work.

Because it's not every day you see a real live FOOL driving around on the streets.

I'd also really like to be there when she tries to wash this off, specifically the giant "FOOL" I wrote on the sunroof.  Good luck Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment