Sunday, December 11, 2011

these guys


Last night I got to hang out with my neighbor Heather which was super fun.  At one point we were talking and I realized that she is the first neighbor I have ever known/been friends with.  She seemed shocked about this until I reminded her that I was living in NYC where your neighbors either don't speak english or are harvesting organs from their apt.  True story, Susanna's neighbors actually were harvesting organs.

Anyways I had a really nice time hanging out with Heather but by about 9 she was ready to decorate her christmas tree and so we parted ways.  I was on the fence about wether I should go out or not but once I saw these nice nice doggies I realized I had made the right choice by venturing out for a drink.


They were just all snuffles and grunts and adorableness.  I don't know what they were doing at the bar but I don't have a problem with it.

I want a nice doggy that I can take to bars with me.

It is almost my birthday...hint hint...hint hint...

3 comments:

  1. You're not allowed to get a French bulldog, though, because then you'd be my dream man. And I'm way too busy to come to Florida and marry you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please get a puppy! You can call him Stabler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JONATHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!December 16, 2011 at 7:59 AM

    pomeranian. that is all.

    ReplyDelete