Thursday, May 17, 2012

two peas in a pod


Heather and I were talking outside our apts when she got home from work.  Mia must have heard us because it didn't take long for her to shove her face through the blinds.  I don't think either of us had seen her crawl all the way through though.  She's so nice.

Of course Heather loves to torment her from beyond the glass.


Judging by the look on Mia's face she is not accustomed to Heather making loving gestures towards her.


And yet still she just wants pets.  She just wants love, why must you tease her so?


Haha, awww, they love each other.


This was towards the end when we just felt bad for torturing her for so long.  Heather went in to her apt to, I assume, cuddle with Mia.  I, on the other hand, returned to this:


"Oh, nobody ever wants to play with me"

Though he remained like this even after I walked through the door, he didn't put up with the picture taking for too long.


: (

He's such a handsome guy.



Just lookin' around, keepin' an eye on things.  That's what a good detective does, always vigilant.


You'd never believe the things those eyes have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment