Saturday, May 5, 2012

brace yourself


This is how he sleeps.  Also note that his butt and tail would be extending well in to my sleeping area as well.  Why does he have to put his paw on things like that?  "Hold on guys, I just gotta take a snooze"

Speaking of bracing oneself, I am probably going to have to fill up the benz for the first time on my way home from work today and I am not looking forward to it.  At least I've already been accustomed to premium gas but I assume that the benz has a bigger tank than the roadster.  I don't think I've ever broken $50 in the roadster.  I am scared to imagine what it's going to be for the benz.

I also haven't gotten a paycheck since wiring a huge chunk of change to mercedes benz of ft. lauderdale so I've been feeling very frugal lately.  Of course, a new car comes with all kinds of unexpected new expenses, so I've still been running my card more than I would like to.  It will be a long time before I can spend money on silly things that I want for no reason.  Like an iphone.

"You don't have an iphone?  But you have everything else" -Auntie Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment