Saturday, May 26, 2012

a dime a dozen


When I told Heather that I saw the Bieber's car she was not impressed.  I thought they were supposed to be super rare but she claims she sees them on the daily here in Ft. Lauderdale.  I'm inclined to agree, I see so many Ferrari's that they've begun to blend in with the Camrys, but this is the first Karma I've seen.

I like it in white, it's more subtle.  I almost didn't realize what it was, I'd been sitting here for a while before I took the picture.  I definitely prefer the white to his.

The interior looks crazy from the pictures online.  I want to meet somebody who has one of these so I can go for a ride.  According to Heather it shouldn't be hard, but deep down I have a feeling that Heather keeps seeing a Prius and thinking it's a Fisker Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment