Saturday, May 12, 2012

I miss them already


I was packing up my car yesterday morning in preparation for my trip and I turned around to two sets of eyes watching me.

: (

I think we should move to somewhere that these two can hang out together and be nice.  Or Heather should just give me Mia.  Or take the detective.  But clearly they belong together.

And I feel bad leaving the detective all alone all weekend.  He's angry enough as it is, I don't like doing things to exacerbate his condition.  And I know Heather is filling his head with lies, as usual.

Heather:  I promised him I would watch tv with him tomorrow

Me:  How?  I don't have tv.

Heather:  Seriously?

Why else would I force Heather to watch SVU with me when I know that she can't follow the storyline beyond the first 5 minutes.  This is another reason why Jonathan needs to start doing his weekly SVU recap, I think if Heather could hear it from his mouth she would understand better.

So Jon, get on that.  Heather, stop telling lies.  Detective, I'll be home soon.

In the meantime, I'm having nice cuddles and pets with this handsome guy:


No comments:

Post a Comment