Wednesday, May 9, 2012

feeling sad

Last night I woke up at like 3:00am and decided to check facebook for whatever reason.  I discovered that a person who I never even knew in real life but was friends with had apparently passed away.  Not knowing very much about him I decided to look on his profile to see if maybe he had had a health condition or something.

After about a half an hour of reading posts from his friends saying how they couldn't believe that he was gone I got a a link to an article about what happened.  Apparently he was hit by a truck while crossing 45th St. in manhattan late one night.

It took me a long time to go back to sleep last night and even when I did it was restless sleep and I woke still thinking about this poor guy and his family and how easily something like that could happen to me or anybody else.  In the article they kept referring to him as a man but he was only 23.

I don't really have anything else to say and I feel weird even having done this post but I can't stop thinking about him and his family.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment