Sunday, May 20, 2012

I don't know what to do


Ever since I saw that gif of the nice fluffy white kitty chasing the wrinkles in the sheets I haven't stopped thinking about getting a friend for the detective.  I always had it in my mind that if the detective were to get a friend it would have to happen naturally, as it did with him.

However, I really like the idea of having an all white cat.  I was at starbucks this morning when I saw this ad for Cupcake.  He's nice, and I feel like I already foretold him coming in to my life:

detective cupcakes

But then there's also this guy:


I love him and his silly little cone.  : (

Ugh, then I look at the detective and how peaceful he is and happy being king of the castle and wonder if I would just be upsetting the balance of things by bringing in a strange new cat.  I don't know.

I just don't know.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment