Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I heard it was raining in nyc


So I just had to go to the beach!

Actually it's been terrible weather down here for the past few days as well so when I woke up yesterday to a day off and not a cloud in the sky I knew what I had to do.

This was the first time going to the beach here by myself too.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, even without a book to read.  Not that Meghan didn't suggest some good ones, but I am just too broke to be investing in books right now.  And yes, I am aware of the library, I just choose not to patronize it.

I'm hopefully going out of town to a couple different places in the coming weeks so it's important that I get as tan and blond as possible before that happens.  I love being in the city and having people ask, "why are you so tan?!"

Because I escaped the terrible city of no sun.  It's quite nice really.

1 comment:

  1. that's a lot of NYC negativity...

    i don't buy it for a second!

    can't wait to see your tan self.

    i tanned for a week before i left Cali, so i now understand the joy you must feel each time you visit with your beachy glow.

    ReplyDelete