Wednesday, May 16, 2012

it was all worth it


It's just hit after hit on this channel.  Shania?  Yes please.  Cypress Hill?  You bet.  Mambo No. 5?  You can leave that on repeat thanks.

The Sirius phone technician I was connected with wasn't exactly the most helpful ever and I don't think he activated my navigation program so I will have to call back but otherwise I am pleased to have signed up for my free trial.

I mostly did it for Sarah, who in fact jammed out to every song while we were hanging out.  The only problem is that I have to go to the top floor of the garage to pick up the satellite service, as opposed to playing a mariah cd which can be done anywhere.

Speaking of mariah, I don't understand how they can have an entire station for Elvis, Sinatra, and Willie Nelson but they don't make a Mariah one.  Not even that, I have yet to hear a mariah song on the 90s on 9 station.  It just doesn't make any sense, she had a #1 single every year of the 1990's, where is the representation Sirius?

Who do you write to for requests?

No comments:

Post a Comment