Sunday, May 27, 2012

they hurt you every time



The other night I was drunkenly reading reddit when I came across this article, which really is fascinating.  At the time, however, all I could think of was this song.  I think it's best to have it playing in the background while you read the article.

I also really like the top comment on this youtube video:


Mariah is the true queen of music. Is she wasn't why does she have more number 1's than all of them? Why has she sold 200 million albums? Why can she sell out stadiums without dancing but just singing. Thats a true artist.



I don't have an answer to your questions other than, you are correct sir.  I applaud your passion.  I also have a feeling this might be Jonathan hiding behind a random screen name.

Anyways, I'm sorry for not giving credit to the source of that article about the mice utopia.  In my falling asleep drunken state I only had the foresight to email the article to myself, but not to include the citation.

Please don't sue me internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment