Monday, May 7, 2012

this is fun


Last weekend they were supposed to be fixing the dings and scratches on my car but thanks to torrential rains they weren't able to.  I picked up my car on monday with a we owe for the things they couldn't do.

Which brings us to today, when they will be doing those things, and I will be driving this loaner.  It reminds me of this last summer.  Except in a lot of ways the 3 series was an upgrade from the roadster while this benz is a definite downgrade from mine.  I'm actually enjoying it because it's making me love my car even more.

The weirdest thing is that the interior is almost exactly the same as mine except smaller.  I feel like the roof is so close to my head, it makes me uncomfortable.  I like the color though!  It makes me feel like this:




Except for the fact that I am definitely not rolling in an SLS.  It's still cool though, and I will say the handling is better than on my glk.  But I love how comfortable my suv is, and when I want handling I can always take out the roadster.  If I ever get it back from Elliot, though to be honest I've been enjoying that he's been joyriding in it.  It's how that car was meant to be enjoyed, not commuting to the mall.  That's what ostentatious suvs are for!

Yes Andrew, I know, I'm that guy.  Shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment