Sunday, May 13, 2012

miller and me


My weekend in Sarasota is already getting ready to end and I feel like it only just began.  Maybe it just feels that way when you're hanging out with Miller because he makes time fly.

This morning I woke up having the feeling of not knowing quite where I was.  Adding to the confusion I couldn't figure out why I heard a man's gentle snoring in bed next to me.  By the time I woke up enough to figure out it was Miller, he had woken up enough to realize that he needed pets, food, and pees immediately.

But once all of his needs are met it's really nice to just hang out with him.  Especially on the back porch, I've been enjoying a room with a view.


All in all it's been a nice mini vacation so far.  I have a few more things to check off my list today before I head back south, including picking up Heather's May internet gift.  Some of you may be able to guess what it is based on the fact that I had to come to Sarasota to get it.  Dan, I'm looking at you.

And so is Miller, disparagingly,


No comments:

Post a Comment