Monday, May 7, 2012

the time Heather ate 13 cookies and then lied about it


Heather is notorious for using my spare key to let herself in to my apartment while I'm out so she can raid my cookie stash, so it was no surprise the other day when I got home from the grocery store and discovered that my cookies were missing.

Heather went with me to the grocery store but when we got home she rushed inside her apt and left me to deal with all my groceries alone.  Little did I know it was because she had pilfered my cookies without me knowing.

She denies it, even to this day, even after I found a large cookie crumb on the floor of my kitchen the next day.  How do you explain that?

Then today I get this "gift" from Heather.  I have a feeling the tell tale heart was finally booming too loud in her head and the guilt made her go out and buy me cookies to replace the ones she had eaten.  This time she admitted to eating 3 of them, I guess because she figured I would count them (which I did).

I used to think this was Heather:


But now I realize she's more like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment