Saturday, May 26, 2012

a bad bad boy


He's the missing decoration that my coffee table needed!  Of course, why didn't I think of that?!


Wedged in between my spider plant and my light coffee table reading (the complete unabridged works of Shakespeare).


Part of the reason I went to the beach yesterday was to try and get some peace and quiet from this guy.  He's just been consistently bad for the past several days.  Especially all through the night.


He knows I'm talking about him.  He's angry!

Actually, he's not even really angry, he just wants constant attention.  I have my computer set up on my kitchen counter as it's the only place that makes any sense to have it.  I sit on a bar stool kind of chair whenever I work at my computer, which means that I'm high up and out of reach of the detective.  At some point a few months ago he started with this new thing to get attention from me when I've spent too much time on the computer.  He stretches up and puts his front paws on my leg, which is super adorable at first.  Then he digs his claws in to my thigh, until he pierces through the fabric of my shorts, at which point it stops being adorable and starts being horribly painful.  There are tiny pinprick holes in my pink shorts that I still haven't been able to work out.

Anyways, this is the solution that we've come up with for now.


Cause it's so comfortable for both of us.  And yet he won't leave and just purrs and purrs.  Even now as I type this he is resting his head on my forearm and hitting me in the face with his tail.


We love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment