Saturday, May 12, 2012

pretty badass ride(s) Chace


I went out to my car yesterday and was delighted to find my other car parked right in front.  I felt like Batman.

Apparently Elliot didn't even realize he had parked the roadster in front of the benz, which made the scene even better.  They just belong together.

This makes me anxious to move in to a place where I can have both cars available like this.  But for now I'm still enjoying the benz enough that I'm fine with Elliot having the roadster.  My drive up to Sarasota yesterday was so luxurious.  The only thing I need to figure out how to do is how to lower the volume of the woman who gives direction.  I don't get why they wouldn't have it linked to the volume of the music but they definitely do not.

Otherwise though, it was a dream.  And when I stopped for gas I realized that I finally have a car that I don't have to hunch over while I fill it up.  That is luxury!

No comments:

Post a Comment