Wednesday, May 9, 2012

glad to have my truck back


I had forgotten how nice it is!  And they fixed all the little scratches and spot so it's super shiny and flaw free.  I know it will make me crazy when I get my first ding but for now I'm enjoying looking at my reflection in the mirror like doors.

And as fun as it was to have the sedan I was glad to turn it back in.  Jon said it made me look like the mistress murderess in a Lifetime movie, which I liked, but still, it just wasn't my style.  I much prefer my wood paneled interior : p

Of course, you can't get too cocky about your car in this town, there's always something mad nice waiting around the corner.  In this case it was parked a few spots down from mine at the dealership:


So pretty.  So so pretty.

But, I'm a happy camper.  And, in case there was ANY question as to wether I went with the right company or not, I found these in the waiting area of the service department:


I'm totally getting one after my next paycheck.

Oh and Sergio, if you thought the backseat armrest in the C300 was cool you are going to flip your shit when you see it in my truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment