Wednesday, August 10, 2011

somebody has good taste


The guy in the red one flew past my car initially but quickly braked and then reversed in to that spot next to me.  I've seen a few of my car in traffic but this was the first real life encounter I've had.

It was kind of weird but overall not a bad experience.  There was lots of hemming and hawing over gas mileage and idiosyncrasies of the vehicle.  Apparently he gets on average like 3 miles more to the gallon than I get, and he claimed that he drove it aggressively while I try to drive responsibly when I can.

Now I'm always on the lookout for this foxy red version of my car, if it weren't for the older gentleman who drives it we would be just like this:



Except I guess these aren't the same cars, and I would want to be Famke...so it's not really like that at all, I just wanted an excuse to post that clip.

2 comments:

  1. And you enjoy a spirited ride as much as the next girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bit i want to be the next girl! Especially when the next girl is Famke

    ReplyDelete