Saturday, November 26, 2011

suddenly best friends


At some point in the middle of the night they became best friends.

I went in to my closet and found this hilarious scene:


The detective has figured out that if he goes up high enough she won't be able to get to him, but I guess he didn't figure that she would climb up my suitcase in her never ending pursuit of him.

How can he resist her when she's so adorable?!


She's a precious precious angel : (


The only thing I don't like is how the detective will ONLY eat her kitten food and she will ONLY eat his food.  I literally had to place them like this with their heads pointing towards their food until they both started eating:


Then I went to get my shoes and when I came back out they were like this:


I give up.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're going to have to adopt that little kitten. The detective needs a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a little harlequin kitty! I like her lips.

    ReplyDelete