Friday, July 1, 2011

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Wow, July, really?

I think June seemed so much longer than any other month, both because I was all over these great united states during the course of it, but also because June contains the longest day of the year and my blogs anniversary.  I'd been looking forward to/dreading June all year long, and now it's come and gone.

And here we find ourselves in July.  What is on my horizon you ask?  I have no clue.  I am still clinging to the idea that I'm going to make it to Florence for Amelise's wedding but that is seeming less and less likely.  As it stands now Jon can get me to Italy but cannot get me home from Italy.  I am considering modeling myself after a young Hilary Duff and just going there and never coming back but I don't think I have that kind of gumption.  I guess she was also playing a role.  My life would be so much easier if I could just play a role.

Until I figure out what my next step is I'm going to continue avoiding the realities of my life.  Laundry today, party tomorrow, Buffalo on sunday.  I think I'm going to model my 4th of July outfit off of this month's Barbie.  Dan, let me know if you think your neighbor will appreciate it:

No comments:

Post a Comment