Tuesday, November 22, 2011

sweet relief


Whenever I go for a run this view is my waiting to exhale moment.  I don't know how else to secure my apt when I leave to I lock it and then hide the keys in a super secret place outside, but I'm always paranoid that somebody is watching and waiting for me to leave so they can take everything I own.

I actually usually forget all about it while I'm on my run but then as I'm crossing the last bridge before I get home I start wondering if my car will be there or not.  So far so good but I feel like it's only a matter of time before my system fails.

What do other people do with their house keys when they go for a run?  I tried tying it on to my shoelace once but it just caused my shoes to come untied and my key to get lost.  Beyond that I'm at a loss for ideas.

Suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. As if you needed a reason to get a fanny pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually put my stuff in my sports bra.. but since you have no man boobs this option seems frivolous.

    ReplyDelete