Tuesday, July 26, 2011

still creepin' and peepin'


He's passed through my mind a few times in the past week but I hadn't seen him since the first time until yesterday when I opened the blinds in my room.  He was in between the two panes of glass, but on the inside of the house so I guess that means he's still hanging out.

Since I first saw him in the bathroom and have no seen him on my bedroom window it leads me to the conclusion that he gets around.  He must feel pretty comfortable to be willing to traverse that much open space, especially with that angry cat lurking around.  Of course the gecko has probably realized by now that the detective is far too busy with his crime stopping to worry about a tiny gecko.

And thank goodness because I hope this little guy stays around for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. It's really hard for me not to say something about him getting you a good deal on car insurance. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete