Thursday, July 28, 2011

comfortable?


I went over to Kitty's yesterday to hang upside down for a bit, which meant I also spent some time with one of my favorite ladies.  I love how initially she can't decide if she wants me to pet her head or her butt so she just spins in circles and stomps all over my feet.  I need to remember not to wear open toed shoes when I come over next time.

Eventually she decides that she just wants to sit on me so she kind of backs herself up against me and sits, and I just have to deal with it.  We sit like this for a while until she gets bored and wanders away, releasing me to go hang upside down for a bit.

After my hang I let her outside to run around and say hi to all her nice squirrel friends.  That's actually the only way I was able to get this show dog quality photo of her:


She was locked in a battle of wits with a squirrel and nothing could distract her.

By the time we came back inside she was over me and went right over to her bed and laid down.  I like that because it makes me feel not bad for having to leave her again.  I want a nice doggy like her.

Maybe just a little bit smaller...

No comments:

Post a Comment