Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the best thing I saw all day


This was hanging in the last condo I looked at yesterday, I took it as a sign.  A sign of what, I'm not sure, good taste if nothing else.    The woman who owned this condo (as well as this amazing embroidered picture) was pretty fabulous.  I almost feel like if I were to move in to her space I wouldn't be able to live up to the grandeur that it's become accustomed to.

Some of the other places we looked at were quite grand.  I felt like I was in the Bellagio or something.  I think the places we are seeing today are going to be a little older and more modest which I am hopeful about.  I think Jon hit the nail on the head at the last place we saw, which was an older florida style building, when he said, "this looks like the place where Rose would come to visit her friend".  That's the kind of Florida I want to live in.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment