Sunday, July 31, 2011

treasures under the bridge


Amy met me for brunch this morning after which we wandered down to the south street seaport.  I can't remember the last time I would have been down in this part of town, it's definitely worth the trip though.

Especially when there is an amazing market set up:


It was mostly food so I was glad I had been sated by brunch otherwise I may have gone nutty.  Instead I just enjoyed some casual browsing.

I did indulge in a soda from this place though:


June, take note, you may want to get some of these flavorings the next time you need a refill for your soda machine.

I had a hibiscus ginger soda and it was ridiculously delicious.  Neither Amy nor I was prepared for how good it was.

If TSA didn't take everything away from me I would bring some back with me.  Or maybe I should just not leave nyc...

1 comment: