Friday, July 29, 2011

it's miller time!


My sister and I spent the afternoon together yesterday, which also means that I got to spend the afternoon with this special little guy.

I need to prepare myself the next time I go over and have the video camera going when I arrive to capture his antics.  I don't know that I can think of a dog that gets more excited about visitors, even though he doesn't really want anything from them.  He doesn't really want pets, he just kind of runs up and licks your hand and then runs around in circles just smiling and looking at you with those adorable button eyes.

Trying to capture any part of this with a photograph is near impossible.  This is the closest (and actually best) representation I could come up with:


I feel like I would need one of those high speed camera's that they use in Planet Earth to photograph great white shark attacks.  Similarly, you never know when he's going to go wild, he just kind of sits still with a look of concentration on his face, then suddenly goes in to a whole body excited barking fit.

I LOVE HIM!

1 comment: