Monday, July 4, 2011

zsa zsa buffalo


Dan and his sister Emily took me out for a night on the town last night and it was everything I hoped it would be and so much more.

Not unlike our life in NYC the majority of our evening was spent watching music videos by ourselves and shooting dirty looks at the people dominating the jukebox.  I did manage to get one amazing song in the rotation.  I paid 50 cents to play 'all I want for christmas is you' and another 50 cents to have it skip the line and get played immediately.  It was so worth it.

Though the bars stay open until 4am here (?) we did not end up staying out that late, which was fine with me as I'm definitely excited about today's activities.  I'm hidden away now working on my blog but it sounds like there is a lot of fixin's and mixin's going on in the kitchen that I would like to be a part of.

Will touch base later I'm sure.

P.S. I am in love with Dan's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment