Thursday, June 30, 2011

happy birthday fantasia!



I'm so glad dlisted informed me that it was fantasia's birthday as it led me to find this video which just made my morning.

I've known about this song for a while and it's been a favorite since the first time I heard Jennifer say, "expecially", but this is the first time I've seen a video of them doing it live.  They are both so ridiculously fun to watch, and I love how they feed off each other's energy.  I also just think its fun that they can be friends after their history.  I guess they were probably always friends, I'm sure they've never been resentful of the others success.

Of course that's just me projecting the life I want them to have on to them.  Who knows what celebrities are really like.  All I know is I want to see more videos like the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment