Sunday, July 24, 2011

haha this was on the radio



Unfortunately it was the original and not the Bette Midler version but it made me find this clip on youtube and I'm always glad after I've seen it.

How is this movie so good?  Somehow it seems a totally appropriate movie for Bette Middler and Kathy Najimy to have done but I'm always delighted to see a young Sarah Jessica Parker and a young Thora Birch.  It reminds me of the time I came face to face with Juliette Lewis but was too afraid to tell her how much I loved "Enough" because I thought she would think I was making fun of her.  But it's true, it's all true!

Similarly "Hocus Pocus" will always be one of my favorite movies.  I always really liked their mom and dad, I feel like they should have had bigger roles.  I love when Max comes home without shoes and the mom says, "must be some form of protest".

Speaking of Halloween, it's fast approaching.  I wonder what I should go as this year.  I wonder where I'll be.  Invitations?  Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment