Sunday, July 3, 2011

why isn't she allowed to party!?


I had such a fun time at Kitty's 4th of July party last night, my only complaint was that Bella was segregated to the back room.  I honestly don't know why she didn't just step over the doggy fence as she easily could have.  I guess she is just too well behaved for that nonsense.

It was so fun to go to a party in Sarasota that didn't consist entirely of family members.  I actually met new people!  Crazy!  Of course one woman asked my sister and I if we were in high school which caused us both to laugh to the point of not even being able to explain why it was so funny.

And the food, oh the food, so much amazing 4th of July food.  What I wouldn't give for some pasta salad right now.

But my heart still broke for the party guest that was not allowed to mingle with the other guests.


"Why oh why won't you just let me hang out and be nice and knock things over with my butt?"

: (

No comments:

Post a Comment