Sunday, May 1, 2011

rabbit rabbit rabbit


I kinda wish I had used this one for last month's, but I like the one I chose for last month too.  I just found this one this morning and couldn't resist.  I LOVE HIS LITTLE FACE!  And that he is just sitting there like all the other bunnies, just being nice.

I know I say this every month but I can't believe it's (insert current month here)!!  Can you?  It seems like just yesterday that it was (insert previous month here).  Wow how time flies.

I have absolutely nothing written on my calendar for the entire month so far except for "flea meds" on the 24th.  That's for the detective, not me, in case you were wondering.  It actually specified on the flea meds that they were not to be used on humans, which scares me.  It scares me as much as the fact that the flea meds were prescription.  How do you abuse flea medication?  Snort it?  When in doubt, snort it.

I do have my charleston/lake lure trip on the horizon, but I don't know when anything is actually happening so I have resisted writing anything on my calendar.  I guess I could put down my appt I have to get new tires on my car this monday.  Now I feel important!

While I go organize my life for the month, or walk to starbucks so I can see all my nice doggy friends along the way, you can enjoy this month's Barbie:


She's not my favorite, to be honest, but she is trying bless her heart.  For one I don't care for her zombie queen of the undead makeup look somebody did on her, and for two I don't care for the school of tyra banks broke down doll posing.  The dress is unremarkable, and what is she carrying a beach towel?  I was hoping for something a little more spring chic, though I do like that she's wearing her signature color again.  I think it's just a little too much, but maybe it will grow on me in the coming weeks.  For now, I'm off to get coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment