Sunday, May 8, 2011

another one down


Actually I had two different beers but the other one was a draft so I didn't feel obligated to take a picture of it.

I don't know about this delirium nocturnum.  It tasted ok, not the greatest tasting beer I've ever had, and I guess it got me a little more loopy than your average beer, but that also could have been a placebo affect.  I mean, I could get hammered off non alcoholic beer if I didn't realize that it was non alcoholic.

The other beer I got was a special draft, the anderson valley summer ale.  I think that's what it was called.  I know I kept thinking it was the john anderson summer ale for a long time because I was thinking about our highschool ballroom dance instructor.  Of course thinking about him always makes me think of Ms. Slowinski who was way more fantastic than any of us gave her credit for at the time.

So here's to you Ms. Slowinski, every time I hear, "chain of fools" I think of you.

Anyways, the summer ale was actually really delicious.  It tasted like cream soda!  I highly recommend if you find yourself at a bar that serves it.

Hmm I feel like I should have a sign off for these posts.

So until next time, happy drinking.

1 comment:

  1. The Anderson Valley Brewery is about a 3 hour drive from me. I should go visit! Sierra Nevada is only an hour away, and I've never been there. I'm sure they'll be on your list, too.

    ReplyDelete