Tuesday, May 17, 2011

everything about these


My grandfather asked me to help him plant some things in his front flowerbed that he can't kill so I've been hitting up the local greenhouses and nurseries trying to get some ideas/advice.  Of course what ends up happening instead is that I wander around the aisles of plants by myself for like 2 hours before wandering home contented, having completely forgotten that I was supposed to ask about what to plant at my grandfathers.

But at least I remembered to take some nice pictures!


I want to try and get a job at a place like this.  I think it would be so fun!  Except that when I was walking around these two nasty women rudely started asking me questions and then go, "do you work here" and I was oh so relieved to be able to say, "no" and turn and walk away from them.  I guess I could still do that and get a way with it for a while, but I figure they'd eventually catch on.

Maybe I can just apply for a job there and claim to be slow so they will just leave me in the back to tend to the flowers and when customers ask what my problem is they can just say, "oh he's special".

Is that wrong of me?

I just like plants a lot more than I like people sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment