Thursday, May 26, 2011

almost just like I remember


From the kites lazily circling in the sky to the egg house bracing for the hurricane that still hasn't come, everything was just as I remembered it on Sullivan's Island. 

Well almost everything, it seems the poodles have multiplied.


THEY ARE NICE! 

I like them.  Half the time they are all up in your business snuffling and shoving their big heads against you, and the other half the time they walk right past you like you don't even exist.  It's like kitty, only bigger, and times two. 

The drive up here was uneventful, I made it in time to watch Oprah with Andrew's mom, all my goals were accomplished.  So now i've got nothing left to do but relax and look forward to the lake.

And enjoy these two for as long as possible.





!!!





<3

No comments:

Post a Comment