Thursday, May 19, 2011

big changes at the aquarium


My dad's salt water tank was like a whole new world when I saw it yesterday for the first time in a while.  He's trying to get more live coral, like the weird bubble thing in the back, so he got rid of some of his animals.

But not all of them, one of my favorites was front and center, although he was apparently trying to hide:


He is so cute!  He digs under rocks and things to make a little cave home for himself where he sits and you usually just see his little face poking out.  Apparently when my dad was adding sand the other day he covered the jawfish's home and he had to relocate to this corner over here.  He is obviously not pleased.

Most of the time he would sit perfectly still like this, but then all of a sudden his cheeks would start puffing out and he would frantically start digging while at the same time filling his mouth with sand and then spitting it out to the side.  I wish I could help him but this seems like a job for him and him alone.


he's like, "why oh why do you keep taking my picture when i'm just trying to live my life"

He's just like lindsay lohan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment