Friday, May 13, 2011

an EXTREMELY nice guy


I have to admit, while I love going to visit my sister for many reasons, one of the biggest is that I get to see Miller.

I have so many pictures just like this except there is just a grey blur in the center of the screen because he would wait until the exact moment that my camera clicked to bark so hard that it would lift his paws off the ground.

He's a nice nice guy.


One of my favorite things about Miller is that his favorite snack is baby carrots.  I also like baby carrots.  Miller and I have a lot of things in common.

My sister said that he likes to go on walks but once he gets tired he just doesn't want to go any further so they are thinking about getting him a little red wagon!!!  I think he would look very sharp in that.  I would also suggest getting him a matching red bandana to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment