Friday, May 13, 2011

I think my blog is protecting me


Yesterday I posted a picture I had found of the royal wedding party compared against disney's cinderella.  While I obviously realized that they had photoshopped cinderella's hair for some reason it didn't occur to me that they had also photoshopped the rest of the images as well, the prince and the two step sisters.

So at like 7 in the morning when I was drinking my coffee and perusing reddit I thought I had stumbled upon something revolutionary.  I ended up posting on my blog about it, commenting on how uncanny the similarities were.

At some point later in the day yesterday I realized that I had been duped by sweet lady internet, but didn't know what to do about it.  Should I post a retraction?  An update?  What's the procedure during blog crisis like this?

Well apparently I needn't worry.  I signed on this morning to do an unrelated post about a nice doggy (don't worry, that post will come soon) and blogger informed me that not only was it temporarily down, but they had to delete all posts going back to yesterday morning.

It's as if they wanted to save me the embarrassment of having to admit that I had fallen victim to the old bridesmaid bait and switch.

So thank you blog, I appreciate it for now.  But be careful, I'm going to be watching you.

2 comments:

  1. Except now my awesome comment about oven probes is gone. And proof that you <3 me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird that it even deleted comments. well i'll say it again here, I <3 you

    ReplyDelete