Wednesday, May 18, 2011

i love her


Kitty invited me over this morning to try her inversion table (which was amazing), but the real treat was getting to meet this nice nice lady.  This picture was taken after she finally calmed down enough to sit for me to take it, before this it was just a lot of blurry shots of her big face and nose.

Well that's not entirely true, I also took pictures when I first arrived to try and capture how I was greeted.  Before anything else I heard her earth shaking bark, but then I just saw her face appearing over the very tall hedge running around the front porch.  When she jumped up on her hind legs she was a good foot taller than me and while I would have liked to have captured that I am pretty pleased with this halfway shot I got:


You get the idea.

But talk about a complete love bug omg, she spent the majority of the time I was there just shoving herself against me and almost knocking me over, or sticking her face right in my face while I was hanging upside down.  She was helping!!

The tear jerker for me was when Kitty and I were just chatting in the living room and she was off on her bed on her own.  At some point I looked over to see her with the corner of her bed in her mouth kneading her big paws back and forth on the cushion.

: (

It was one of the most precious things I've ever seen.

As if Kitty even had to ask wether or not I would be interested in dog sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment