Tuesday, May 3, 2011

more beer


Ok so my new plan is to bring a little notebook with me so I can write things down about the beers as I'm having them because at this point looking back on the ones from the other night all I can think is, 'ugh i never want to drink again'.

But I know they were good, I did enjoy them at the time.  It's just that I got HAMMERED.  Not so much from the St. Martin, and not so much from the hobgoblin:


That picture was really hard to get, not only because the bar was dark, but also because I was HAMMERED.   Did I mention that part?

And it was all because of a little beer seen here:


Ra ra rasputin, lover of the russian queen.

This beer had some ridiculous alcohol % and seemed to pour with the viscosity of olive oil.  I don't remember much from after I had it except there was laughter, and there were tears.

I'm thankful this bar is walking distance from home.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog is the highlight of my finals period. I am giddy with excitement every time a new post comes up, and I have such a new found appreciate for tervis tumblers. Did you know I once broke one of JoJo's supposedly indestructible tumblers AND then tervis mailed her a new one with the correct decorative patch in the middle? I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete