Friday, May 20, 2011

why am I so paranoid?


Every time I walk to starbucks in the morning I head down this particular section and become overwhelmed with the feeling that there is somebody looming right over my shoulder.  I finally figured out that I am seeing the shadow of the orb lights as some kind of terrifying thin necked man creeping up behind me.

In the picture above my shadow is in the center with my hands up to the camera, behind me is the shadow of the light which looks like some sort of tim burton character.

The worst part is that it doesn't matter that I've figured out this is what is freaking me out, it still freaks me out.  I will be walking along and I'll see my shadow with this other shadow right behind it and clutch my chest in terror.

I think I need a nice doggy to walk with me and make me feel like I'm being protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment